In the coming weeks, when you visit md.ca, we hope you will have a better experience.
We have redesigned our website with you in mind. With a cleaner, contemporary look and feel, it will be easier for you to learn about the services and products we offer, find the information and tools you’re looking for and tailor your experience to see the content you want.
The homepage offers a new tool that lets you customize your content based on your career stage, making it easier to:
- learn about the services and products we offer
- access the tools and calculators designed with your career stage in mind
- stay up to date on the latest market news
- learn about money management
- get inspired by ideas for living well
What’s not changing: online access to your account
If you use My MD to log in to your account, your sign-in experience won’t change. You’ll have the same convenient access to track your investments, read your statements, download tax slips, place online trades and securely communicate with your MD Advisor*. If you don’t already use this feature, you can sign up here.
We hope you enjoy the new look!
* MD Advisor refers to an MD Management Limited Financial Consultant or Investment Advisor (in Quebec), or an MD Private Investment Counsel Portfolio Manager.